Charming “Pine” Town Home in “Cobblestone” of Pembroke Pines
This is a beautiful town home in a highly desired Pembroke Pines community. Call today to schedule your personal tour.
Property features for your consideration:
- 1,330 sq. ft. of living space under air conditioning
- 2 bedrooms / 2.5 bathrooms
- 2 car deeded driveway
- 2006 year of construction
- private courtyard w/ cement wall enclosure for privacy
- full set of hurricane storm panels
- soaring ceilings throughout w/ recessed high hat lighting
- updated kitchen w/ granite counters, stainless steel appliances and 42″ uppers
- spacious bedrooms & bathrooms
- located on one of the best community lines w/ the rear of the property facing a preserve
Take a Look for Yourself
“Cobblestone” in Pembroke Pines
This community just west of I-75 and south of Pines Boulevard features 774 family dwellings and was built from 2005-2015. The Mediterranean inspired design features a multitude of amenities and conveniences for its residents. Some highlights of note:
- manned guard house 24/7
- roving security in the evenings
- onsite property management
- property maintenance staff
- resort style swimming pool
- clubhouse for residents’ use on special reservations w/ full kitchen
- exercise room
- two tot lots
- beautiful community water feature central piece
- wide & paved expansive walkways throughout the entire community
- located within minutes of the I-75 access ramps; Pembroke Lakes & Pembroke Gardens Malls; Cobblestone Plaza (anchored by Whole Foods); Pines Blvd. retail & restaurant corridor; C.B. Smith Park & top tier health care facilities
Association Fee of $285 Monthly
This monthly association fee covers:
- Comcast cable package
- maintenance and use of the common areas noted above
- alarm system monitoring
- reserve fund
- maintenance of building exteriors (pressure washing & painting)
- manned guard house 24/7
705 SW 147 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 – Public Schools
You can verify the public schools assigned to this home in the link here.
“Cobblestone” Common Are Pictures
Other Considerations for 705 SW 147 Avenue, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
This lot and block town home in the “Cobblestone” community offers its future purchaser the options of financing through VA, FHA and conventional mortgages. So long as you qualify, you can get in with as little as 3% down on a conventional loan to purchase this property. You can see the property taxes for this property here.
The stainless steel appliances are less than one year old and have seen little use.
Clean. Bright. Ready for its future homeowner.
“Cobblestone” Market Report
About the Listing Agent
Dedicated. Distinguished. Down-to-earth. These three words describe my career in real estate. I have a keen understanding of how to properly handle a real estate transaction – with tact and unwavering dedication to the needs of my customers. I strive to be a resource over the course of a lifetime rather than a participant in a single transaction, helping my customers with their evolving real estate needs as their stage in life changes. As a longtime resident of South Florida, I have seen this quaint piece of paradise grow into a global destination that is drawing more and more buyers locally, nationally, and abroad. My fluency in Spanish gives me the ability to negotiate effectively in South Florida’s diverse and ever-changing market.
By leveraging the power, presence, and prestige of the Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International brand, I market my listings through EWM’s global network, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. This potent international alliance of more than 550 brokerages across more than 65 countries that span 6 continents exposes my listings to more than 131,000 associates globally. Equally as powerful is EWM Realty International’s parent company, HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate. HomeServices of America is the second largest real estate brokerage services firm in America with more than 41,000 associates throughout 30 states. By working with me you get more than just a realtor, you contract with a resource that is committed to getting you the highest possible results, and a network of associates that all have one goal: finding the buyer for your home.