The “Cobblestone” Community.
This Mediterranean inspired neighborhood in a key Pembroke Pines location is comprised of 774 family dwellings, the majority of which are town homes with private courtyards and a lesser number of condominiums focused in the heart of the community around the amenities. Built from 2005 – 2015 it’s a highly coveted place to live in this prosperous city that offers its residents a myriad of reasons to call it home:
- resort style pool, clubhouse, & exercise room
- manned guard house 24/7
- roving security guard at night time
- beautifully manicured landscaping throughout
- 2 children’s tot lots
- onsite property management
- wide, expansive paved sidewalks throughout the length of the community
- proximity to key Pembroke Pines attractions such as Pembroke Lakes & Pembroke Gardens Malls; C.B. Smith Park; Cobblestone Plaza (anchored by Whole Foods Supermarket) & the Pines Blvd. retail corridor with restaurants & retailers galore
- ease of access to the I75 access ramps (within a short drive of the I595 expressway); Fort Lauderdale & Miami International Airports & the cities of Weston, SW Ranches, and Miramar
- proximity to top tier health care facilities
- and much more to appreciate on your personal tour
1146 SW 147 Terrace, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027
This “Birch” floor plan town home was built in 2012 and the owner has spared no expense to make it tastefully finished and ready to move into for its future resident. Some property features for your consideration:
- list price of $299,900
- 2 bedrooms; 2 full master bathrooms; 1 half bathroom downstairs
- deeded 2 car driveway
- private courtyard
- 1,249 sq. ft. of adjusted living area
- 2012 construction (hurricane impact windows & doors throughout)
- 1st floor features large format porcelain flooring installed on a diagonal
- hickory wood flooring throughout the upstairs living area and on the staircase (with porcelain risers)
- granite counters & maple wood cabinetry in the kitchen & bathrooms
- undermount sinks in the kitchen & bathrooms
- stainless steel Whirlpool appliances (range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave)
- full size clothes washer & dryer
- 9.5′ ceilings with recessed lighting fixtures
- upgraded master bathrooms
- lots of natural light flow throughout the home
Check out the pictures of this beautiful offering below:
Association Fee of $285 per Month
This fee covers the following:
- manned guard house 24/7 and roving security in the evenings
- onsite property manager
- use and maintenance of the community pool, exercise room, and tot lots
- painting and pressure washing of the building exteriors as needed
- alarm system monitoring for the homes
- Comcast cable package for the homes
- landscaping throughout the community
Note that the town home residents are responsible for obtaining their own homeowner insurance policies for their individual units.
Other Considerations for this Property:
The public schools assigned to 1146 SW 147 Terrace, Pembroke Pines, FL 33027 are found here.
You can take a look at the property on the Broward County Property Appraiser’s website here.
This property is eligible for VA, FHA, and conventional mortgage financing.
The “Birch” Floor Plan
The Listing Agent – Oscar Rodriguez with Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International
Reach out to me to schedule your personal tour of this property.
A little information on what I do:
Dedicated. Distinguished. Down-to-earth. These three words describe my career in real estate. I have a keen understanding of how to properly handle a real estate transaction – with tact and unwavering dedication to the needs of my customers. I strive to be a resource over the course of a lifetime rather than a participant in a single transaction, helping my customers with their evolving real estate needs as their stage in life changes. As a longtime resident of South Florida, I have seen this quaint piece of paradise grow into a global destination that is drawing more and more buyers locally, nationally, and abroad. My fluency in Spanish gives me the ability to negotiate effectively in South Florida’s diverse and ever-changing market.
By leveraging the power, presence, and prestige of the Esslinger Wooten Maxwell Realty International brand, I market my listings through EWM’s global network, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. This potent international alliance of more than 550 brokerages across more than 65 countries that span 6 continents exposes my listings to more than 131,000 associates globally. Equally as powerful is EWM Realty International’s parent company, HomeServices of America, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate. HomeServices of America is the second largest real estate brokerage services firm in America with more than 41,000 associates throughout 30 states. By working with me you get more than just a realtor, you contract with a resource that is committed to getting you the highest possible results, and a network of associates that all have one goal: finding the buyer for your home.